Expandable (https://app.expandable.io) is a partnership management platform, which helps companies of all sizes to collaborate with their external business partners, creative agencies, outsourced development teams, merchants, customers, and suppliers.
Up until today our solution was designed for small and medium teams, but as we started to onboard relatively big customers, we had to go back to the drawing board and rethink our flows and interactions. Fortunately, two of our biggest (and newest) customers accepted the challenge and sat down with us for a full day, helping us validate our idea.
Bigger projects, better flow
By adding one more level in the platform’s hierarchy, we provided companies a solution that would help them to easily manage very big projects, which include a high number of items, stories and tasks inside.
How it works
- Create a project.
- Invite all relevant teammates and partners.
- Create your first item and set a due date for it (if you need to).
- Add a task, select its type and due date, and assign it to someone.
- Follow the progress of the task and change its status when completed or put on hold.
- Add comments in the task’s thread, @ mention participants and share files.
- Provide status reports when “on-track”, “delayed”, or an unexpected “issue” found.
- Complete all tasks… and then complete the entire Item.
- Create more items and tasks, follow the progress, and get the work done.
- All this in a single project, easy to track and access even when archived.
You can onboard a single partner and have one project only, or hundreds of teammates and partners, working on tens of projects. Our latest update is all about flexibility and we’re super happy to share it with all of you.
Thanks everyone for your support and feedback: https://expandable.io