Successful startups are built around great team and passion, hyper-growth businesses add one more ingredient to the recipe — partnerships. Fintech companies are no exception.
Let’s explore what challenges a digital payments company faces when it comes to collaborating with external stakeholders:
- Manage a number of ongoing projects with merchants, agencies (i.e. advertising/marketing), resellers, 3rd party technology providers, card manufacturers, identity verification services.
- Track, access and share important files and documents with both colleagues and partners.
- Communicate securely within and outside the organization.
- Give your team, the management, and external stakeholders access to data about personal and project performance.
- Have all project data in a single place, easily accessible when you are in the office or on the go.
Company’s culture is the key for successful collaboration, but a robust partnership management tool designed to serve your team (and not vice-versa) can really help you create fruitful, long-lasting partnerships.